I recently received the following email request;
"I need to learn how to make money online with affiliate programs, blogging, ebay, with minimal costs.How? Can you help me?I would appreciate it. To make money, within the 1st month if possible. Or as fast as possible, 2-3k to start. That would help my situation . all around.Actually your my lifesaver if you can help me with this.
L."
If you have had similar questions as to how you get started quickly you may find my reply helpful.
Good morning L.,
You are correct that in today's world it is IMPERATIVE to learn internet marketing if you are to be as successful as possible in business.
However, contrary to what many trying to promote their programs will tell you, developing an income from internet marketing is a slow proposition. Banner ads are practically insignificant for effective advertising, SEO requires a great bit of skill and knowledge, as well as a fair bit of time before you realize any results.
PPC advertising is a SUPER way to generate income. But unless you have a good marketing plan and a product in place to fund it you will lose your shirt.
If you are looking for a way to start generating an income QUICKLY, for a minimal investment, you're going to need to look for a product that people NEED or WANT and that has a significant profit margin for you. It also needs to be something that you can be passionate about.
You can't expect this to happen with a product that only costs $10. You need a product at a price point that is considered reasonable to the purchaser AND provides you with a good income quickly.
Personally, I'm passionate about business building and marketing. So I get excited about great marketing tools. One I have found that is EXTREMELY effective AND provides a good source of income is the one you can learn about at www.ibuzzpowerteam.com
I like selling this product because I know that small businesses, including network marketers, NEED an inexpensive marketing tool like this to generate leads, promote their business, and stay connected with their customers. I know that civic groups and other organizations can benefit from it as a tool to stay connected with members and keep members up to date on events and announcements.
As far as building a business goes you can begin generating income with this product very quickly because on your first two sales you make $250 per sale and thereafter you make $500 on every sale you make.
In fact, I have just purchased an additional system to get my daughter-in-law setup with a way to work from home so that she can continue to be a stay-at-home Mom.
You may not be as passionate about a product like this as I am. But I use it to illustrate my comments. You need a product that provides significant income, that YOU are passionate about, AND that people NEED or WANT.
Allen
P.S. You also may want to read the free report that I've made available at www.NoMoreMLMLosses.com
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great Blog Post.
We share a lot in Common.
I have never had a job either in the past 60 years..
But for fun, might join the ranks of employed to meet more people. Only talk to 8-15 new folks a day on Phone, like personal up Front
Join our Master Mind group FREE
www.masterkey4u.com
Post a Comment