Integrity is defined as the quality of having a sense of values, honesty and truthfulness in regard to the motivations for one's actions. Integrity is an essential quality for success, not only in business, but in all aspects of our life.
Recently it was brought to my attention by an insightful lady that some may see the business model for the Jaguar Marketing System as unscrupulous. While such may be subject to a variety of opinions I personally do not want in ANY way to give an impression that I would be involved in something that is anything but completely above reproach.
Being open-minded concerning her observations I decided to do some further, in depth, research into Mentors on a Mission, Inc, the company behind Jaguar. I discovered that the BBB has given the company a grade of "F". The reason for the failing grade is that, at least 5 complaints have been filed during the past 36 months, with NO response. Any business, no matter how legitimate, may receive a complaint. However, I DO NOT endorse a failure to AT LEAST respond to the complaint.
Few things are more important to me than my name, my reputation, my integrity. To quote the observations of the lady I refer to above, I, in her opinion, "take advantage of everyone and anyone sucked into the vacuum by the greed you promote and leverage." I NEVER want anyone to think that I'm taking "advantage of" anyone. Because my reputation is more important to me than money I will no longer promote or endorse the Jaguar Marketing System.
All of my personal marketing links to the system have been deactivated. I encourage all who continue to read my comments to never lose sight of your values. Always maintain your integrity. Doing so will surely lead to your success.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment