Sunday, December 12, 2010

MLM - So You Think it's a Pyramid Scheme?

>

I think this makes the point quite well. And . . . it's some fun humor as well.



How many times have you spoken to someone who was absolutely SURE that if it was an MLM business it MUST be a pyramid scheme?


.

2 comments:

Home Business said...

Whatever scheme it is, as long as it is legit and helps people to earn residual income from home regardless of age then it must me a very good home business.

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.