WOW! The Buzzirk Mobile Scam by Global Verge has really left some heads spinning in the network marketing world.
If you were taken in by the Buzzirk Mobile scam don't feel alone. I know some BIG, heavy-hitters in network marketing who fell for it. And no wonder, they offered a GREAT product! If only it were a product they could deliver.
If you're not familiar with the Buzzirk Mobile scam let me explain.
Buzzirk Mobile was offering an UNLIMITED mobile phone service for a flat rate of $79.99 per month. Unlimited EVERYTHING. Unlimited voice AND DATA. Unlike most wireless carriers who have a 5GB cap on data, Buzzirk Mobile offered unlimited data. Which means you could plug your phone into a USB port, using it as a high-speed modem, and cruise the internet 24/7 for a flat rate of $79.99. Additionally, for only $10 per month more you could upgrade your plan to include unlimited calling to more than 40 other countries.
Can you not see why anyone would think this to be a GREAT product? It would be pretty much a "no-brainer" for anyone who currently pays for cell phone and internet access.
But here's the problem. Buzzirk Mobile was a scam. It was operated by convicted felons who have a history of such activity.
They did not possess the technology to fulfill on their promises. They repeatedly missed launch dates because of not having the product. Their merchant service canceled their account so that they had to run searching for another merchant account in order to process credit cards for their operation.
Once again, they were up and running, processing credit cards of the growing number of opportunity seekers who were paying a monthly fee in order to hold a spot awaiting launch of a product they did not, and still do not, have.
I WISH they DID have the product they offered. I'd love to have it. I currently have unlimited talk time with Verizon. I have never been with a wireless provider that I was happier with than Verizon. They have great coverage and great service.
However, I pay $99.99 per month PLUS $59 per month to enable my Blackberry data services. But the data services with Verizon are like most others, NOT unlimited. After reaching your 5GB limit of data transfer you are charged a considerable fee for any overage.
In my research of Buzzirk Mobile I DID come across a couple of companies that seem to be quite promising in moving toward the capability of actually providing such a service.
I am not yet involved with ANY such telecom service. But, if, after doing my due diligence, I find one that IS able to provide such a service I will be happy to pass my findings on to you.
Just provide me with your information below and I will send my findings to you as soon as they are complete.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Don't be so quick to jump ship! I have been in Buzzirk for some months now and have a huge downline. I saw the negative press release by Global Verge when it came out and noticed all the "vultures" coming out trying to snag people into their own deals before all the facts were out. I told my people to "sit tight " and see. We had only heard the unmentionable ONE(1)'s side of things, and from what I saw, they sure hadn't delivered any sim cards like they promised. It turns out it looks like alot of people bailed way too early because the news we got today makes Buzzirk look even BETTER than it ever did before- and the BEST news is, it's without that big ZERO of a simcard supplier. Forget about the other impersonators out there, we still have the BEST deal on the planet. To find out more just contact me through mca360.blogspot.com
Roberta,
As I said in my post, I HOPE you're right. IF it is a legitimate service I will DEFINITELY be on board.
I would LOVE to have unlimited everything for the flat rate offered.
It's just that, with all of the incompetence I have seen in the research I've done, someone is going to have to put a working phone into my hands before I will be sold on it.
Hey Allen! Great photos! I'm not sure how I got here - a link on my fb wall? Hi Roberta ~ such a small world!
So I guess it's confirmed, Roberta? Z1 did drop GV? Being at convention, I'm behind on Sat & Sun's news.
One minor correction Allen. GV wasn't "operated by convicted felonS." It was started by, and headed by, A convicted felon. Yeah...he was violating his fraud conviction parole by heading an organization like GV, so he stepped out of his role as CEO.
I guess the excitement of starting a new company clouded his judgement. His partner seems to be making some solid decisions.
Anyway, I'm ordering my GICell in a 12 minutes. Can't wait...unlimited talk, unlimited downloads for less than $50 a month! Bye, bye Verizon!
Give me a phone and i am also in.Unlimited data sounds good to me. cheers Luke
I'm interested in the technology. I still have my serious doubts in companies whose technology can be used on an old "Princess" phone, and believe the "dumming" down of the mobile phone is the future. They are interested in "price" and "talktime". There's a market there, for sure, but I still believe they're really missing the boat. The future is in content delivery and applications. Information delivered through handheld computers. My interest, as I have tried to explain to you on several occasions, Sherilyn, is soley in the"Applications" devices, otherwise known as. Smartphones and the service and bandwidth to deliver the most super-rich content. That's why I am staying with Buzzirk. I still believe that after clearing up their "personel" problems, Buzzirk's program and technology will be heads and shoulders above the rest, the best conduit for this revolutionary market of smartphone applications, which is even bigger than any one "phone" opportunity out there.
Roberta,
I will have to say, no one can fault you for a lack of loyalty.
I must ask though, what is it that convinces you so strongly that Buzzirk IS going to be able to come through with the delivery of this product after all that has happened?
As I've said before I hope they CAN. IF they can deliver the service promised I'm definitely on board.
But none of the experts I've heard from seem to share your conviction. So what is it that convinces YOU? Convince me!
Roberta, you are so funny. Mobile resellers stopped selling "plans" years ago and started selling "equipment." The Iphone, the Blackberry, the Palm...feature rich phones. Those you used to look into our phones told you they weren't "smart" and you even asked me if I know what "a smart phone was." Yes, I've been using one for 4 years.
The GICell is a smart phone. Actually, you are right...it's not smart, it's a GENIUS phone! LOL
It has everything of a Iphone and Blackberry combined. And it is steal at $350; usage is 2 cents per minute; unlimited plans are available.
My DH works for VZ, we have an employee discount, and I still pay 7cpm on our plan. A nickle a minute savings? I'm in.
Our phones are here, our tech & phones works, we have many kinds of phones (simple, Video, smart, USB speaker, and will have WIMAX for sale as the cities rollout), plus we have all areas of telecom - save on your home phone, business phone, corporate phones, long distance, international, and calling cards.
Why be limited by 'only cellular'...or anything else (including decisions from those in charge)?
Embrace what you love ~ and get paid doing it! For me that is FDI & FDII, where we help others save money and make money at the same time.
Well said Sheryllyn! As far as technology and price goes, FDI wins hands down. As far as biz opp goes, FDI still wins hands down.... especially because they are already here.
Be blessed in your endeavors!
Televerus is what our new phone will be called. It will have a Mobile VoIP App that allows you to make VoIP calls right on your smart phone internet connection.
Televerus Mobile VoIP SmartPhone access wifi, wimax, GPRS will be able to make and receive calls without using your minutes.
You will be able to place local and long distance calls. You will be able to have friends and family call you anywhere in the world and it will work with your existing iPhone, SmartPhone, BlackBerries and the new Televerus WiPhones.
Global in-network numbers for your family and friends called "extension dialing" is where you will be able to dial a 5 digit number to any Televerus network member without having to dial their whole number.
Phone Features: digital camera, MP3 player, FM radio on GSM and CDMA frequencies.
Televerus VoIP phone service can be used with your existing phones as well. Unlimited local and long distance calling in US and Canada, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Virgin Islands.
If you have a phone with data plan and want unlimited minutes and text then simply apply for a google voice number it is 100% free, their international rates are more than competitive and it comes with the backing of arguably one of the biggest companies in the world.
Steer very clear of the GiCell telephone it's not worth $35 let alone $350
Global Verge still have nothing to offer and there is a very good chance at what they will offer is affiliate products that can be obtained to sell for FREE.
There is NO LOGICAL reason to joining a mlm to sell cellular services they are all available free to sell if you look for them
A good post on "Home Bussiness". I did come across a blog http://israel.buildlastingsuccess.com. It’s all about starting home business based on insurance and legal plans for a 36 year old cash-rich company. It is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, and reports directly to the Securities & Exchange Commission. Their 15 consecutive years of RECORD growth... is 100% verifiable!
Thanks,
Edwin-Best home business opportunity
Post a Comment