Friday, May 8, 2009

Home Business - Opportunity, I Am SICK of Home Business Opportunites!

I'm SICK & TIRED of it ! ! !

I am SICK of being bombarded with home business opportunities . . . and I would be willing to bet my last buck that you are too! Actually, that would really be no bet at all because I KNOW you are.

Now, here's the really ironic thing about that. You know that your inbox fills up with one opportunity after another, and what do you do? You hit the DELETE button, without a thought.

YET, how are YOU marketing YOUR business? Do you send out emails about your business opportunity? Are you posting ads at DirectMatches, Craigslist, or some other ad location with an ad that offers a great opportunity to build financial freedom?

Do you not GET IT? The reason you're getting no results is because NO ONE wants to hear about your business opportunity. They all do the same thing you do, delete it or pass it over without a thought!

So, what do you do then? Promote your product, instead? Not quite.

"solution to their problems"

The KEY to effective marketing is understanding what people WANT. They do NOT want your business opportunity. They MAY not want your product. What they DO want is a solution to their problems!

If you can identify the problem(s) that your product or service can solve, can demonstrate how your product solves the problem, and can find people with that problem, you have taken a MAJOR step forward in understanding effective marketing.

I invite you to take a look at the video below to see what you can accomplish when you understand marketing and develop the skill set to build a successful business, whatever type of business you choose to build.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hey, I am sick and tired of the greedy attitude that goes along with these MLM schemes. I have had and do have a sucessful business since the 70's too, and I just sat through a session with a ACN team builder. What hoey. He did not even want to tell me if his products had had a good review. Keep at it in Georgia. If you want, see my biz at: www.nourot.com Thanks for writing it's confirmed my beliefs.